- Classes are held once to twice a week
- ALL groups are subject to cancellation (At least 3 children must enroll in each class for it to run)
- Class size: 4-6 children, limited enrollment. Smaller class means more personal attention to your child’s needs.
- Children are grouped based on skill and/or age level
- Class will address Individual &/or group goals
- 6 week enrollment is recomended.
- If only attending 1 or 2 classes, drop in rate will be charged.
- $50 deposit required along with registration form.
- Full payment is due on the first day of class.
- * All fees & deposits are non-refundable*
- Missed sessions will not be prorated
- Groups are not covered by insurance plans
* Should caregiver and therapist agree that the child is not appropriate for a specific program after the child has started in a program, a refund amount will be prorated, based on number of sessions attended, minus a $50 fee to cover administrative costs. Otherwise tuition fees are non refundable.
- Please note: We reserve the right to cancel any program for lack of enrollment. Then, tuition deposits will be refunded in full.
*Call the office if interested to inquire about DATES of programs and have an enrollment form mailed or emailed to you.